Posted by CDS admin on 31 January 2023 14:08 CET
After months of thorough testing and bug fixing, the Aladin team is proud to announce the official release of Aladin Lite v3.
The release consists of the following elements:
- Aladin Lite previewer has been updated: https://aladin.cds.unistra.fr/AladinLite/
- The developer documentation for v3, with example of embedding code, is available at https://aladin.cds.unistra.fr/AladinLite/doc/
- API documentation (https://aladin.cds.unistra.fr/AladinLite/doc/API/) along with some examples (https://aladin.cds.unistra.fr/AladinLite/doc/API/examples/) has been updated to reflect functions available in v3.
- ipyaladin, the Jupyter widget for Aladin Lite, has been updated to run Aladin Lite v3.
ipyaladin now runs seamlessly in Jupyter notebooks and Jupyter Lab for latest versions of Python and Jupyter.
- Source code is available on CDS github repository and is available under GPL 3.0 license.
- We also offer Aladin Lite planets explorer (https://aladin.cds.unistra.fr/AladinLite/planets-explorer/), an experimental instance of Aladin Lite dedicated to highlight some of the planetary surfaces HiPS datasets created by CDS and partners.
- Contact: if you need help in upgrading to Aladin Lite v3, and for questions and feedback : send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reports bugs by opening a new issue on github: https://github.com/cds-astro/aladin-lite